Plastic Surgery for Men
Our society places a high value on looking young and fit – for men as well as women. An increasing number of men in all walks of life concerned about impressions they make on others are requesting plastic surgery for cosmetic reasons. While men and women may seek cosmetic plastic surgery for similar reasons, men tend to demand strict confidentiality and inconspicuous results. Dr. Rasmussen respects those “demands” and as such, offers a variety of cosmetic services available for men.
- Skin Care – Good skin care is not just for women!
- BOTOX® Cosmetic – Get rid of that “angry look” with BOTOX® injection to your frown lines!
- Injectable Fillers – Soften those deep smile lines to give you a more youthful appearance!
- FRAXEL™ Laser – Help smooth out those acne scars from your teenage years while improving the texture of your skin at the same time!
- Eyelid Lift – This is one of the best “inconspicous” surgeries to give you a more youthful, well rested appearance. Show those Baby Blues!
- Body Contouring – Liposuction may help those “bulging” areas of fatty deposits that just don’t respond to healthy eating habits and regular exercise, especially those “love handles”!
- Gynecomastia Surgery for the Enlarged Male Breast – Remember the Seinfeld episode about the “mansiere” – can you relate? Male breast reduction corrects over-developed male breast tissue, creating a flatter, firmer and more masculine chest contour.
- Surgery for the Prominent Ear – If you didn’t have ear pinning surgery when you were in gradeschool, but you still feel like “Dumbo”, it’s never too late!
- Scars – Not all scars are considered a badge of honor – some are downright ugly. Consider your options to soften that scar that bothers you!
- Removal of Pigmented and Vascular Lesions – Is Debbie no longer your significant other? Yet her name is still tattooed on your arm? The pigment laser may be of benefit to you. Vascular lasers can also help remove unwanted vascular related lesions such as hemangiomas.